Whenever you need to make a change or update to your website all you need to do is send an email to [email protected]
Once the support request is received you will get a confirmation email with the support ticket number so you can track the progress of your request. Please allow 24-48 hours for your requests to be completed.
Support tickets are addressed in the order in which they are received so the earlier a request is sent the sooner it will be assigned to a team member. If we have any questions regarding your request we will contact you.
Here are some helpful items that should be included in your request for support:
- Send all changes to [email protected]. Be sure to add your company’s name or website to the subject line.
- Concerning your edits, please be as descriptive as possible. If you have multiple changes, please number them. It will help us if there are any questions about the items. Include the page URL so we know which page we need to edit the change on. Also, please provide screen shots if necessary. If an item needs to be changed on multiple pages or sites (such as a mobile site), please let us know that as well, and it's helpful to include the page url (link) to the pages.
- If you have multiple types of support needs, please group them in similar support tickets. An example would be if you a.) have text changes for several pages on the site, and b.) need to have an email address created, those would be best if submitted as two separate requests.
- If you have text edits, please provide the new text in the body of the email or in a Word document. Please let us know what you want to take out and what to put in its place.
- If we are changing out or adding pictures, send them as attachments. Please do not put them in the body of the email as they will not come through to us. If you are sending large pictures or multiple pictures that will be very large files, please use a file sharing service such as Dropbox or HighTail (formerly YouSendIt). Both are easy and free to use.
- Please be as specific as possible. If you say "make the logo bigger" we need to know how much bigger – tell us a percentage bigger, or reference something else on the site we can use for comparison. If you need something new designed or added, please feel free to send links to sites that look or function like what you want.
- Due to complexity, some tickets may need to be escalated to our Tier 2 support desk. We will advise you if that is the case with your ticket. Please understand that those tickets may take a bit longer to complete.
- If you are reporting an error or something is appearing broken on your site, please let us know what browser you are using, and provide a screen shot if possible. Also let us know what it is supposed to do. A ticket that says ‘this isn’t working’ doesn’t always let us know what needs to be looked at. If we know specifically what is not working, when it stopped working, and what it is supposed to do, then we can get it solved much faster for you!
Please know that providing excellent customer service is our top priority. We will work to help you get any trouble tickets solved as quickly and as accurately as possible. Thank you for taking the time to learn a bit more about how to help us help you better!